2011 AFLC CONFERENCE PAGE
POST CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
2) 2011 AFLC CONFERENCE REPORT WITH JOURNAL AND RESOLUTIONS (for web view)
Held in Sioux Falls, SD June 14-17, 2011
Theme: "Generations Walking Together"
2011 CONFERENCE INFORMATION
* REPORTS - Read AFLC reports of Directors and Ministries to prepare for the conference business;
* AGENDA - AFLC 2011 Sample Agenda with each day's schedule;
* ORDINATION SERVICE FRIDAY evening and Rekindling the Fire banquet will be held at Living Word - see direction map);* REGISTRATION – The registration fee is required for all who attend the AFLC conference ($30 single /$40 couple). Make checks payable to AFLC and mail form and payments to AFLC, c/o Conference Registrations, 3110 E. Medicine Lake Blvd., Plymouth, MN 55441
* PASTORS BANQUET - Thursday evening (register on the conference registration form) held at the The Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History, 805 S. Kiwanis Ave, Sioux Falls, SD - http://www.gpzoo.org/ ; Entrance to the museum is free where the banquet will be held.
* HOUSING – please find your own housing; Many hotels are available through the web for the Sioux Falls area;
* CHILDREN VBS/EVENTS – one time fee each of $25 - Cost is the same for one or all days; (pdf file registration form - mail back with conference registration); meals are only included for Tuesday; parents are responsible for meals other days.
* YOUTH (grades 7th-12th registration form); meals are only included for Tuesday; parents are responsible for meals other days.
* NURSERY (preschool registration form);
* MORE INFO - to be posted about the 2011 AFLC Conference off the host church web site - Abiding Saviour, Sioux Falls, SD;
* WMF REGISTRATION is being handled by the WMF. On the web download a registration form at http://www.aflc.org/women/features-month/wmf-day or find one in the April, Lutheran Ambassador to mail in;